Sunday, August 23, 2009

Need help plz...?

Can anyone answer these two questions? I have the following Viruses on my computer Torgan Nebuler, and bloodhound.packe



I cannot delete them. I use Norton, and I have updated the virus protection. (don't know what went wrong) I have downloaded many registry cleaning programs and such programs but to no avail.



Can anyone help?It all started when a blue screen came up and it had hardware error messages.



My computer wont recognize my DVD players, I have tried to reinstall and it starts to install the drivers and then an error message comes up. I took the DVD to where I bought them and they worked fine there...they just wont work on my computer. UGH!



Need help plz...?computer protection



try to back-up your important files first... then reformating it... then download "deep freeze" software and install it on your computer... this works best for it freezes your pc... even if virus enters your pc... restart it and the virus is gone... but why not downloading this anti virus here... and try to scan it if it works (http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...

No comments:

Post a Comment