Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is this reliable?

I was on Photbucket and I saw a popup from another website stating my computer was infected, I forgot the URL but it only appeared once and it didn't look like ti was from my system's anti spy ware/virus protection system.



I got a little shaken so I decided to do a scan right now. Is this just a random pop-up?



Is this reliable?microsoft office



If it only came up once then yes its most likely a random popup to try and trick you. if it appears again then its spyware....If you have spyware then email me.



Is this reliable?norton antivirus



First of all, download firefox



www.getfirefox.com



second, download adaware and Spy bot search and destroy.



The mentioned software will remove your spy-ware ( if you have)
They are just trying to get you to download their software. Be careful, downloading this software may cause you more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment