Sunday, August 23, 2009

DVD Writer says 'EMPTY, NO DISC' when i put a blank CD or DVD..but it reads other types of

I have got a Philips DVD WRITER n its really drivin me mad! first..i tried writin some files on to a blank DVD..but it stops at 1%!



Now..i bought 15 blank CDs but when i start writin..im prompted that there's no cd in d drive!



the dvd drive is alrite i suppose since it is readin audio n ozer types of CDs..



I dont no wats the real matter..i tried 2 brands of blank CDs..Maxell %26 Tesco..but in vain!



Help me plzzzzzz!



i dont want to spend my money tryin all sorts of blank CDs..;-(



im really stuck with this problem! help me sort it out



by the way..WHAT IS WRITE PROTECTION?? HOW DO I REMOVE WRITE PROTECTION ON MY DVD WRITER??



i dont understand why when i go on 'My Computer'..the dvd drive is referred to as :



'DVD RAM DRIVE (:E)'



Thank you for your help



;-)



DVD Writer says 'EMPTY, NO DISC' when i put a blank CD or DVD..but it reads other types of cds! HELP! ;-(adware remover



I wonder if its the discs - I brought Tesco ones and had the same problem ?????



DVD Writer says 'EMPTY, NO DISC' when i put a blank CD or DVD..but it reads other types of cds! HELP! ;-(antivirus protection



With the information you provided, it is very hard to know precisely what the problem is. However, it sounds like you have an incompatible format with your CDs/DVDs. Remember, there are different formats of DVDs and CDs, some have the + symbol and some have the - symbol. Some readers/writers are not compatible with all formats of CD/DVD media.

No comments:

Post a Comment