Friday, August 21, 2009

Date and time wouldn't show up in windows xp?

My OS is windows xp sp2 and just now I realized there is something wrong with the date and time function. I tried clicking on the clock on the taskbar and nothing happened. I went into the control panel and clicked on "date and time". A window flashed for a second and then disappeared. I also tried rebooting the computer for a couple of times but the problem still persists. I am not sure if this is a virus thing because I do have pretty solid protection and I always make sure it's up to date.



Otherwise the computer works normally. Could someone please help!



Date and time wouldn't show up in windows xp?computers



Spend abit of time..do some maintenance..



1 Scan for viruses and spyware



2 Disk clean-up



3 Run ccleaner



4 Run CHKDSK



5 Defrag overnight



6 Uninstall your free browser add-on toolbars



7 Close all your running programs in the taskbar bottom right



Always defrag straight after uninstalling programs

No comments:

Post a Comment