Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rundll32??

I was browing myspace and my computer got very slow (I have high-speed internet) and that Internet Explorer error kept coming up so I had to send it over and over again. I checked my Processes and it had Rundll32 up and i tried to delete it but it keep comig back.



Is Rundll32 a virus? I'm pretty sure it is. How can I get rid of it?? I dont think I have any protection programs. So pelase help me. I dont want this computer ruined because it's brand new %26gt;%26lt;



Rundll32??ariel



Rundll programs, or Rundles, as some people call them, are programs used to run dynamic link library files as .executable files, DO NOT DELETE your Rundle files or your Control Panel will stop working, as well as many vital things on your computer.... You may be experiencing a virus in the form of a .dll file, if this is the case, go to any antivirus site, such as stopsign.com (not the best but the only one I can think of off the top of my head), download the free trial version, and run it, easy.... also look up tune up utilities for windows, and run that as well if the problem persists...



Rundll32??computers



No Rundll32.exe is not a virus check its properties, it's used for many purposes like shutting down the computer, it also needs to access the Internet.
Rundll32 is an essential windows service. But some malware can mask itself as rundll32. You should probably do a free virus scan to be safe. Also, stop using internet explorer. It has many loopholes that allow malware to install itself. Use firefox.
rundil32 is not a virus and cannot be delete!!!!
for security, you may also scan your computer online to see if it gets infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment