Friday, August 21, 2009

McAfee product annoying?

I got my computer about a year ago and it came with the McAfee virus protection thing. Well my free trial expried back in july and now everytime im on my computer I have this annoying pop up saying if I would like to renew my subscription now or later. How do I keep this from popping up I can't figure it out. I don't want to renew this product so i'm always clicking on renew later.



McAfee product annoying?security



Can you just close it? As long as you say renew later, it will come back. A virus protection that does not update is not much good.



McAfee product annoying?trojan



go to start then programs....look for Mcaffee...if it's there click on it and it should expand giveing you an option to uninstall..click uninstall.



Now if by chance Mcaffee is'nt there then go to your control panel and click on add remove programs.....now look for mcaffe....click on it now click uninstall



If you dont want to uninstall a worthless program that is eating away at your system resources then you'll just have to get used to that annoying little pop up.



Have a great evening
JUNK SO JUST DUMP THIS CRAP... DOWNLOAD.COM ....CHECK OUT OTHER FREE SECURITY SUCH AS AVAST OR AVIRA ...JUST TYPE INTO THEIR BROWSER ...
Just uninstall it. Mcaffee is a annoying, bloated piece of crap.



Edit:



The only way to get rid of the pop up is to buy it or get a pirated version
Remove it and use AVG !!
Uninstall it then if you want the message to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment