Friday, August 21, 2009

Yahoo help?

a version of yahoo written in spanish was downloaded onto my computer, and now it has invaded all my programs, I cannot access my add/remove, systems restore, or anything without it poping up.



I have run yahoo anti spy, and my own virus protection, nothing will remove this...........help



Yahoo help?suzuki



run the scans in safe mode. if that dont work at fixing it then system restore to a date before it started. good luck.



Yahoo help?virus



download superantispyware it will remove what Norton cannot best of luck Beth.
have u tried to reinstall yahoo again? if not do so. or go to the control panel and there is a "date time language" selectable icon. click there and on the following screen on the bottom right click on "regional and language" next select english on the menu select. this should take care of your problem or in spanish esto deberia de slusionar tu problema.
go to my! yahoo and look at the page and you should be able to ind one that says language select and switch it to english and for your desktop go your control panel go to date,time, and language and change it to the one you want.
try www.superantispyware.com and bit defender 10 free edition both are free. after that download and run ccleaner itll get rid off any other crap. make sure at least your key documents are backed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment