Sunday, August 23, 2009

Laptop slow down.?

Recently my computer has slowed down dramatically, and I can't seem to know what鈥檚 wrong with it. I don鈥檛 have virus protection because it recently expired( this problem has been going on for about 2 weeks), but scanned my computer twice, at different times just to make sure there is nothing wrong, but the scan came out clean, but my computer is still slow, and I have all the necessary updates for it. my internet is very fast, and no has gotten slow, but the speed is still high ( its like there something blocking it) if you have any suggestions ,other than the fact that I have to get my computer protected( because I am), please let me know. Thank you.



Laptop slow down.?agv



----------------------------------------...



these steps below will help clean up your computer



In Internet explorer at top of window select tools - then delete browser history



- then another box will open - select delete all- this will not remove your book marks



-Then close explorer then open again .At first pages will be slow once



and then will load fast after it loads 1 time.Also email etc you will have to sign in 1 time with pass word etc.



This will create new cookies.



Also go to start at bottom of on task bar.



click start 1 time then select find or search depending on your operating system.



Select all files and folders - then type in defrag and click search.When icons come up double click

No comments:

Post a Comment