Friday, August 21, 2009

Downloading video?

Just curious I've been tryin' to download some parts of a Superman II fan cut from youtube after the user who uploaded it said I could use it since I don't have Superman II on DVD. But one thing though, I tried fowarding the video to my email but it's not in the attachment. I was able to download/save another video to my computer that was sent to me via email but it wasn't from youtube.



Anyway I can download/save videos from youtube?



I can't use the FLV system that's recommended,



reason?



I don't feel too comfortable downloading software form the internet since I got rid of a problem I had with trojan horse %26 adware pop ups and the fact my computer started running slow after that even though at the time I had spyware protection.



I need something that can allow the files to be played on windows media player and is free but doesn't require the software to be downloaded to my PC.



Any safe suggestions?



Downloading video?hijackthis



Try VideoGet. It downloads from YouTube, Crunchyroll, MetaCafe and other 450+ video websites.



Full List of supported videos websites:



http://nuclear-coffee.com/php/supported_...



VideoGet also providing you with ability to convert each video in most popular formats for more comfortable video playback. VideoGet supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MP3 file formats, so you will be able not only to view it, but also put it into your iPod, mobile phone or any other portable device

No comments:

Post a Comment