Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big question about a bi polar person, I need your help?

My bf cheated on me 2 yrs ago with a woman who has since become a "friend". I can't really trust her. My bf and I have broken up. He's mentally really messed up, he's in jail now for harassing me %26 my daughters. We were engaged and we even got a marriage license but he still got online and asked women for sex and was telling them that he wanted to marry them...WTF?? Well, anyways, the Xgf lives over 600 miles away, I spilled my guts, told her he was in jail etc. She told me, be strong , get over him, its better for your girls. Now yesterday shes emailing me saying "I think he's trying to email me" I told her they have no computers in our jails here. And she writes me back last night saying "Oh yes, they have computers in jail, I think he was trying to contact me". Gee, I was only trying to warn her about him getting out of jail, he's a cheater and has been with lots of sluts with no protection. Now it sounds like she wants him back. Is this 'normal' bi polar behavior?



Big question about a bi polar person, I need your help?adware



WEll for starters get that thought out of your head "NORMAL BIPOLAR BEHAVIOR" there is no such thing... bi-polar is also known as manic depressive.. you have the very high invincible days and you have the very low painful days..your guy sounds more like he has an obsessive personality which many people who are bi-polar have also. Some people become obsessed with something and dont even realize it... Your guy has more than one issue and he needs SERIOUS mental health help! He also sounds like a compulsive liar so.. good luck i guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment