Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gosh................ my eye?

iam working for mnc and iam always on computer



i.e 9 hours at office and even @ home i do same so its almost 15 hours every day sitting at computer doing my job, iam really feel iam gona increasing my eye power, the worst part is i use contact lense most of the time which has no anti-glare protection however my spect has all protection, now how do i keep my eye safe, %26lt;%26lt; will this day2day routin of mine will screw my eye????? pls advice...........



Gosh................ my eye?anti virus



Try to keep proper posture posture when you're working on the computer if you're on it that long! You don't want carpel tunnel.



To answer your question, staring at a monitor too long can be bad for your eyes. Every half hour or so, look away for 20 seconds at something far away. I don't remember where I read that but I think it was on a health site or book.



Gosh................ my eye?auto protect



Please you have one life time don't joke with it.
Stay 2 feet away from the sceen and look away from it every time you can focusing on an object far away. Just to rest your eyes, even closing them though they might think you sleeping on the job...
I am on the computer almost all day playing games and surfing the web, and there's nothing wrong with my vision.
You should be careful you can get CVS (Computer Vision Syndrome). Go to this link it will tell you how to reduce your risks for this.



http://www.allaboutvision.com/cvs/

No comments:

Post a Comment