Sunday, August 23, 2009

If u work @ altell please help me!!!?

LG AX8600 (Green) Putting music on it, i kinda get it but...?



ok so i bought the kit, i formatted the micro sd card. but when i try to save files in that foler or copy them to that folder the message appears and says "Remove the write-protection or use another disc." So wut do i do?!?! I mean i can't use another disc... i tried. oh yea and i'm copying this from my itunes library. i dunno if tht makes a diff.



Additional Details



27 minutes ago



i dunno how to do tht either. and when i opened it from an audio cd it did the smae thing!!! ='(



19 minutes ago



Oh my gosh!!! I cannot figure this out!!!



15 minutes ago



OH MY GOSH!!!! I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED!!!! it won't even work with the sample music that came on the computer!!!!!! Some1 who works @ alltel please help me!!!!



If u work @ altell please help me!!!?ktm



i wish i could help you

No comments:

Post a Comment