Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can i mix?

i just got a laptop, and i have the followin protection softwares installed:



-AVAST home edition



-ZONEALARM home edition and



-WEBROOT SPYWARE REMOVER as well



i would like to get AVG as my final protection block. and i was wondering if it was actually possible to mix all 4 of those programs without creatin some internal damage to my computer and still navigate worry free.



can anyone help me or give me the best free program i could use for an overall protection?



thanks



Can i mix?auto protect



Do not use 2 anti-viruses at the same time. They will conflict and leave you with less protection,not more!



Your protection is already pretty good, but I would add SpywareBlaster. It will prevent and stop malware before you get infected and uses no system resourses. Free from:



http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareb...

No comments:

Post a Comment