Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is Frostwire safe?

I recently learned that limewire was known for slowing down your computer by downloading unecassary files or somthin but is frostwire any better? Also i have Panda IS automatic protection so will this stop unecesary things and viruses if i download it?



Is Frostwire safe?avast



Frostwire uses the exact same technology that Limewire does. The only real difference is that Frostwire has the decency not to charge money for a faster connection. I am not familiar with the program you have identified as your "protection", so I can't say whether or not it is very helpful.



Is Frostwire safe?ducati



I don't know where you recently learned that Limewire was known for slowing down a computer - because that simply isn't true. I've had Limewire on my computer for 3 years and it does nothing but sit there until I use it. It's a peer-to-peer program, just as Frostwire is. Neither one of them will "give" you viruses. If you get a virus in your computer, it's because it was in the file you downloaded, not because you have P2P.



Well, Guess What? The guy that told you that is so full of bulls*** he should be out in the pasture with the rest of the 4-legged ones. Neither Limewire nor Frostwire or any other program can download files on its own. You can get spyware from any source, and you probably did, but to claim that Limewire put files on your computer without you knowing it is just plain false.
I think so.
Piracy is not safe. Full stop. There's no counter-argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment