Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please! Whats wrong with my Mac?

This June, I purchased a brand new Macbook OS X. Everything went blissfully as first, but recently I've been having a horde of problems, like...1. It doesnt remember/recongize programs I download (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, games from yahoo, Ad-Aware) 2. It constantly (1-3 times a day) pops up a "you must restart your computer now screen". Worse yet, when I restart, the word doc's often dont auto-recover 3. It, all by itself, threw my microsoft office in the garbage 4. My internet is dead slow and constantly (every 5-10 minutes when I'm using it) just stops working, even after I delete cookies and try everything else. We have other computers running on the same internet connection so I know it's not the modem. 5. My icons at the bottom are always disappearing and reappearing.



What could possibly be going on? I take great care of it, but the honeymoon phase is being cut short due to all these problems. Does anybody know of anything I can do. How can my warranty/protection plan help? Thanks



Please! Whats wrong with my Mac?viruses



Calling Apple is good advice with all the problems your having all at once. If there is an Apple store nearby visit their Genius Bar but make an appointment before going.



If you want to try and troubleshoot your Mac read these.



http://thexlab.com/faqs/faqs.html



http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?s...

No comments:

Post a Comment