Sunday, August 23, 2009

SysSecuritySite (syssecuritysite.com) Issue!!! Can any PC geeks help me to remove this virus?

my computer is infected. I don't know what is that but when I try to open any site. I direct to www.syssecuritysite.com. That's really annoying. Now I need your help to get rid of syssecuritysite.com. Is there any manual removel of syssecuritysite.com. should I change my protection software. Please help me and I appreciate your all advise and help.



Thanks in advance.



SysSecuritySite (syssecuritysite.com) Issue!!! Can any PC geeks help me to remove this virus?live update



SysSecuritySite (syssecuritysite.com) is a computer hijack that is the result of the ZLOB Trojan. The ZLOB Trojan infects computers and generates warning messages announcing the infection, then directs users to download fake anti-spyware and anti-virus products from a host of websites among which is



SysSecuritySite.com. ZLOB Trojan promotes several rogue products such as Pest Wipe, SpywareStrike, SpyAxe,



SpyTrooper, Malware Wipe, Adware Punisher, Spy iBlock, popcorn.net, and SpyGuard. It is highly recommended to



remove this trojan as it does transfer back and forth information from the infected computer which makes it a potential for data theft.



Therefore, if you have have good knowleadge about the Registry Entries and hidden location place of spyware then you can manual remover these all below items such as;



Spyaxe manual removal



syssecuritysite manual removal

No comments:

Post a Comment