Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please help me with this error message!?

Please help me with this computer problem!?



First of all thank you for entering this topic. I've experienced a really strange problem with my laptop.



Well I tried the restore everything by inserting a windows xp cd-rom to start all over.



Well when I get the Please press any key to boot cd



I press a key and then I get this error message



TRAP 0000000D ============GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT============



tr=0028 cr000000011



and a buch of other things.



Well if I restart my computer and I do not press any key I get



"Setup is being restarted.........."



Then this comes out:



STOP: c0000135 %26#123;Unable to lacate Component%26#125;



This application has failed to start because winsrv was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.



Can someone please help me with this problem its driving me



loco:(



Please help me with this error message!?network security



It's pretty complex, as you can see.



What I'll do is direct you to the resource you need to troubleshoot further:



http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=88552...



Please help me with this error message!?norton internet security



Wow... sounds like you either aborted the install or something aborted it.



take a look at this link.. I seen some people having similar issues...



http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/...
hard drive lock try formatting first or



problably use boot cd ffom first principle like win 98

No comments:

Post a Comment