Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pop up blocker?

I need a good popup blocker...



I have norton and its doing good, but i just want something else for some more protection.... I am asking cause i really don't know much of this kinda of computer software...



Pop up blocker?windows



Ad-Muncher is pretty decent ... http://www.admuncher.com ... there's a free trial then you have to pay to continue using it. I couldn't find any decent free blockers for Internet Explorer so I got this one ...



Pop up blocker?antivirus download



If your browser is Internet Explorer, use SIP (Surf In Peace), and if you are using Mozilla Firefox, then NoAds is the best popup blocker.
I use the one in Windows SP2. In IE6 click on Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Privacy Tab%26gt;put a checkmark next to "Block pop ups"



I also use the ones in the Google and Yahoo Toolbars.



Between all three, I almost NEVER have a popup come up. As in, MAYBE two or three in the last several years!!! Both of these are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment