Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can I afford it?

So I would really like to buy the Dell XPS M1710 Total Domination laptop, and the price is $4,950 or $149/month. I make $7.00 an hour and work anywhere between 25 and 40 hours a week meaning I make between $700 and $1120 a month. Half of my monthly earnings go to my parents for car payments and insurance, and I have to pay for my own gas. In November I have to start paying back a $2000 college loan but its only $80 a month. I don't necessarily need a new computer however all of the other computers in my household all have some sort of issue(my old laptop got a virus because my mom refused to get any kind of virus protection that wasn't free and it didn't actually protect the computer, and the computer I am using at the moment will no longer let you watch videos and the sound doesn't work, one of the computers runs on Windows 95 and is no good, and the last one my mom won't let me touch) Do you think that I could afford to pay $149 a month for the computer or should I wait?



Can I afford it?aurora



Buy that one. U can afford it.



Can I afford it?download



If you live at home, don't pay rent, and don't go out much for entertainment, then you can afford it. It would be good to have if you spend most of your time on computer. You will at least have 120 after payment for extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment