Friday, August 21, 2009

Pop-Up Website Problem?

My computer has been acting strangely after I visited a site where my Virus Protection Program (Spysweeper) said that the website was trying to install a BHO (Browser Helper Object) After that I was was getting these odd and random websites that made me automatically close out of the website I was currently on, and go to a website that could have been music to ebay. It is really getting annoying when I'm doing research. Can anyone help me?



Pop-Up Website Problem?nortonantivirus



You can try Spybot ver 1.4 its free does a good job



Also AVG 7.5 free edition is good



you got whats called ad-ware or spyware



If you use Restore points you can restore to



date before the problem started



that may only be temp fix if the BHO installed



a .dll or 2 into the windows\system32 directory



Pop-Up Website Problem?spyware



well... it depends if you were on a random website at the time then scan a check using adware-se or norton or even avg and if something appears delete it ASAP if not then i can't help you -_-
it more or less depends on ur browser u are using...if it is internet explorer then turn the pop blocker on..same u can do with mozilla firefox(tools-%26gt;options-%26gt;tab) then turn off the pop up blocker...make a comprehensive virus scan .....otherwise reinstall the web browser..

No comments:

Post a Comment