Sunday, August 23, 2009

Java updates needed when I have Norton???

I have Norton Antivirus Protection software installed. But I keep getting reminders that there are updates available from Java. I don't know what Java is...if it's like Spyware and if you don't want it? Could someone with more computer knowledge help me out? Thanks!



Java updates needed when I have Norton???liveupdate



Java is needed for some sites to work properly like may be your bank site! some gaming sites etc! you should update Java regularly, read the link down to know more about it!



you can download it here



http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp



Hope that helps!



:-)



Java updates needed when I have Norton???nortin



java is needed but wouldn't put any thing in like Ur bank details...because u sound new...there is a lot of hacker out there...and its not hard to get in to a computers...but java is needed Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment