Sunday, August 23, 2009

What should I do???

Just today, out of the blue my computer is having all sorts of advertisments and such popping up. I did a spy sweeper and quarenteened those items then raised my protection to maximum security AND made sure that my pop up blocker was on., but it is still happening...what went wrong with my computer??/can you help me???



What should I do???virus removal



According to what you say, I believe that you r going 2 hv 2 download some good free security softwares to get rid of these advertisements and pop-ups for good. Download the followings for spyware removal:



Spyware Terminator(Free) fr. Crawler (Live protection)



Spybot S %26 D(Free) from Spybot (On-demand)



Ad Aware Free from Lavasoft (On-demand or Live)



Spyware Blaster (Free) fr. Javacoolsoftware (Background)



and the following for pop-ups cleaner:



Cwshredder (Cool Web Search remover) fr. Trend Micro



Pop-up Stopper fr Panicware:http://www.download.com/Pop-Up-Stopper-F...



What should I do???anti virus protection



I am not sure if you have adquate protection on your computer. If you are using XP of vista, you should be having Windows Defender, which protects you online. If not then you can download it free from Microsoft's website. You will require a firewall program, in case you do not have one, or are using the windows built in firewall, then using a free firewall program like the zonealarm home edition will be helpful
get adaware, i had just got my sister to download this, and she was amazed at the spyware/adware she had on her system



get spy bot s/d both free just make sure they are updated



spybot also has a good host file you can use to block out malware sites plus the bottom link is something to check out

No comments:

Post a Comment