Friday, August 21, 2009

AT&T without Norton! Anti-Virus help!?

Alright so I installed my whole AT%26T Yahoo anti-virus and everything again but now it says that my anti-virus is with Norton Anti-Virus when before it wasn't.



I really don't want the Norton anti-virus because it really s.u.c.k.s I want everything how it was before.. appearently I need to erase every norton thing that came with the computer and so I did... so the question is



How can I get my AT%26T online protection without Norton? Anybody knows?



AT%26T without Norton! Anti-Virus help!?noton



You would have to contact your ISP. My ISP is partnered with Yahoo and Norton as well. I haven't any choice so I simply didn't install the Norton security part and kept my own.



========



Edit - You may want to run the Norton Removal Tool to ensure everything is completely gone after contacting your ISP. There is a specific tool for Norton Products that accompanied ISP software. See page below:



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



AT%26T without Norton! Anti-Virus help!?stinger



I hate the new Norton anti virus offered with my long trusted ISP that was formerly SWBellYahoo, now ATTYahoo. The virus protection was doing the job well and now since I've installed the new Symantec Norton security by AT%26TYahoo, I have a yellow bar that pops up randomly Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment