Sunday, August 23, 2009

HEEELP! My email has a virus!!?

Most of the emails that I send, the recepient never receives. It happens with my yahoo and hotmail account. If they do get them, there is a virus attached in the body of the email.



It's usually a web address for a greeting/post card website. The web address appears just before I click the "send" button on my email. If I delete the address it simply pops back into the body of the email before I send it.



So either way the person either doesn't get the email or their computer's virus software blocks the email because of the virus attached. Can anyone help please!!!



I have virus protection software installed, but it doesn't seem to be helping.



HEEELP! My email has a virus!!?cafe racer



google for spybot search and destroy, it is a free spybot and trojan scanner, works well and is effective getting rid of those pesky critters.



HEEELP! My email has a virus!!?free anti virus



Your PC has a virus, and your email is spreading it. Get help on removing the virus as soon as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment