Sunday, August 23, 2009

HELP!!! 10points best answer!?

My virus pro-active protection thing on there is malfunctioning.



How can I fix that?



It tells me that proactive threat protection is not functioning correctly. Your protection definitions may be damaged or your product installation may be corrupt.



If I want to un-install it er something,



how do I do that?



I almost broke the whole computer and I don't want to do it again,



please help. %26gt;.%26gt;



Thank you so much!



HELP!!! 10points best answer!?bmw



You will probably need to uninstall the virus protection and reinstall it.



To uninstall, click Start, then Control Panel, and then Add/Remove Programs. Find the program on the list and click uninstall.



After it uninstalls, reinstall it again from the original disks.



HELP!!! 10points best answer!?free adware remover



the anti virus thing should have came with a cd! find it and put it in. so it can re install and fix whatevers wrong. i've had to do it a few times
If you want to uninstall it go to



start



control panel



add or remove programs



then click on the programs name and click remove
Don't use AVG Antivirus is like the worst antivirus around.



http://www.av-comparatives.org/



http://www.virusbtn.com/



Check for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment