Sunday, August 23, 2009

Internet question?

how come every time my computer has to do something that requires java and sun micro system my it starts to load up and then my computer slows and then the application never works just is this a virus how do i get rid of it my virus protection does not recognize it but my virus protection is exccelento and up to date



Internet question?antispam



It Depends On The Page Your Viewing Now Adays Everything Is Run by Java But It Greatly Depends



Internet question?avast



that was really hard to read because of the lack of puncuation, but I think I get what your saying.



It's not a virus, you probably just need to update yuor java or check some of the java settings in the Tools%26gt;Sun Java Console or Tools%26gt;Internet options%26gt;Advanced (tab in window) then scroll down to the java section. If it's not checked, check it and restart you computer.



Hopes this helps!
what are your pc specs...maybe it is outdated or you require upgrading of RAM memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment