Friday, August 21, 2009

Why does my internet keep disconnecting?

my computer will not stop disconnecting from the internet and i really dont understand why its even doing it cuz im not on any bad sites or anything..just on yahoo messenger or yahoo answers or sometimes myspace and hotmail..but my computer just keeps disconnecting sometimes right after i reconnect it and sometimes it takes longer..whts wrong? also whts weird is on another computer in the house it never disconnects from the internet..my computer cant have a virus cuz it was just checked and it has all sorts of virus protection..



Why does my internet keep disconnecting?free adware remover



ipconfig /release



ipconfig /renew



use ccleaner......



is your firewall enabled?



Why does my internet keep disconnecting?internet security 2006



firstly is the one which disconnects a wired PC or a wireless PC,



secondly are you using a router or a modem



thirdly are you running XP or Vista?
I'm guessing you have broadband, well your ISP keeps dropping so you might want to buy a new router.

No comments:

Post a Comment